Contributors

Other

Listed on BlogShares

Add This

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

31 March 2005

ABORTION AGAIN...

Once again the battle is waged to relax Portugal's Abortion Legislation. Once again the shouting hits the streets, the indignation, insult, accusations and general free-for-all. And once again I’m perplexed. I can't understand the importance given to the abortion debate. maybe I'm just an ignoramus...

With so many causes to fight, so many problems affecting hundreds of thousand and yet we continue to treat a "minor problem" ( 1- How many woman have stood trial for aborting? 2- How many have gone to jail for aborting?) as if it was the most urgent and decisive problem facing Portugal. We have a floundering economy (which affects us all), soaring unemployment (which affects hundreds of thousands), deficient health-care system (which serves millions) to name a few.

Or are many looking for their place in the spotlight?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Maybe you´re a littel bit ignoramus. the main fact is, that abortion has to be legal.

decor resources said...

Looking for knee anatomy info for my thesis I came across your post. It is interesting!!

Tom Naka said...

Nice blog. Please check out my quality care health plan
site. It is all about quality care health plan
informations.

Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.

hailts said...

Awesome - Save $50 on a playstation 2...Whoopee!!

Misspelledauctions.com

This is a great site people!

Basket said...

Bon jour. Le temps amer que je vois.

Chercher le temps et quelques comment terrien ici.

Blog agréable.

Je devrai revenir plus tard.

Hunt and Fish said...

Good post

性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.性爱

Roberto Iza Valdes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.