Contributors

Other

Listed on BlogShares

Add This

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

28 September 2004

GET THERE ON TIME:

Cockcrows,
too soon it is morning,
rise and shine,
begins the mourning.
Greet the sun,
rapidly moving,
So much to be done
in this day of proving.
Time is fleeting,
the bullet to outrun.
Boss is waiting,
that can't be undone.
Nourishment,
too quickly,
barely enough time.
The tie and the briefcase
are tools of the trade.
Kiss her goodbye,
with a pang of regret,
Easy to forget it all,
climb back into bed.
Out to the transport,
to join the insanity,
In a blinding instant
on the bonfire of vanity.

The ants now are marching,

No time for benevolence.
Marching,
With one destination,
One goal in mind.
Get to work,
Get there on time.

Arlindo Costa

13 comments:

harvir said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link to !!Financial free freedom

jobs123 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a dating club
blog/site. I mostly deals with dating club
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

harvir said...

Veryyyyyyyyy nice blog i kinda like it coz it got alot of information that can be useful for me very informative you go guys and one thing more i got a site that i prefer to everybody maybe you will like it to go have a look in your free timeDiscover freedom financial

Tom Naka said...

Nice blog. Please check out my health wellness poster
site. It is all about health wellness poster
informations.

Jack Naka said...

Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about beauty salon phoenix. It pretty much covers beauty salon phoenix related stuff.

abigail said...

I really liked the information on your blog about Briefcase I have my own Briefcase Exposedblog if you would like to come and see what I have on mine

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Steve Westphal said...

Hey, Ireally like your blog. You might like this download free music

Roberto Iza Valdes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roberto Iza Valdes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Arnie Brown said...

I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**canada car club mitsubishi

Marian said...

Hi, thanks for this informative blog. I'm interested in anything related to Yoga. Thanks again. yoga class is open baby practice poses

Tim said...

Very informative blog. I found everything I needed here. Great content! massage therapy license